flavor extracts beyond the ordinary
These Elixirs are a gamechanger.
They make every cake taste expensive!
These Flavoring Elixirs can be placed in Frosting, Cakes, Cupcakes, Royal Icing, Pancakes, Waffles, French toast, Smoothies, Shakes, Fillings & Ganache.
ALL FDA regulated/2 year shelf life/Gluten Free/Vegan Friendly/Sugar Free/Artificial Colors/Imitation Almond
Use 1 & 1/2 tsp per cake mix/batter and or frosting to taste.
If you love lemon, use 2 tsp and or 1 tablespoon in your batter/mix.
Velvet Red use one TABLESPOON per batch/mix.
LUSH BERRY: This will give your batter a light pink tint. Great in strawberry cakes/cupcakes or in white cakes. Great in white cake but also amazing in strawberry cake to enhance flavor. This elixir has strawberry & raspberry flavoring.
CAKE BATTER: This elixir is mixed with vanilla and butter flavoring. This is great for regular vanilla cake and for buttercream.
QUEEN ALMOND: This is an almond flavor with no after taste of alcohol. A little goes along way.
LEMON DROP: This flavor has a citrus richness that gives you a pure lemon taste. It does not tint your cake yellow. It can be added into white cake for a lemon taste or in Lemon Cake.
VELVET RED: This requires you to use ONE TABLESPOON per batter/mix. Depending on your personal preference, you may want to add coco powder for a chocolate taste.
SPARKLING BUBBLY: This flavor is powerful! It gives a hint of bubble gum also.
CREAM CHEESE: The perfect substitute for real cream cheese. This can be placed in cheesecake, buttercream, pastry cream and cake batter/mix.
KEY LIME: This key lime has a citrus flavor that can go in any cheesecake, cake, cupcakes and frosting.
PINEAPPLE: This flavor is super citrusy. Use it in a white or yellow cake along with any dessert you are making and it's delicious.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
Received all of my flavors and I'm soooo happy because they all are so rich and delicious. Little bit goes a long way.
Beautifully packaged AND super quality on the inside! My son could smell the berries in my strawberry cake still baking the minute he walked in the house first time I used the lush berry.
THE BOMB!!!! Gives my cakes a whole new good vibe!
Your cream cheese!!!! 🙌🙌🙌🙌. Added to my buttercream frosting. I'm not a frosting person but I tell you I could eat a spoonful lol!' 😅😅
These elixirs are very potent and I love them all, but if I had to choose, it would be the cake batter. These elixirs are really a game changer!
- Liyaniz Sweets- Lakeland, Florida
- Sweet Life Cake & Candy Supply- Miami, Florida
- Lelo's Sweet Shop- West Orange, New Jersey
- Shore Cake Supply- Ocean, New Jersey
- Morg-An Rell's- Lanham, Maryland
- ABC Cake Decorating Supplies- Phoenix, Arizona
- Kitchen Creations- Farmington, Michigan
- Crummy's Cake Supply & Studio- Detroit, Michigan
- Sugary Essentials- Sherman Oaks, California
- Drea's Sweet Supply- La Habra, California
- All For Your Cakes- Lewisville, Texas
- Icing Inspirations- New Hamburg, Canada
- Crafty Cake Shop- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Busy Bee Treats- Houma, Louisiana
- Nola Cake Studio, New Orleans, Louisiana
- The Sweet Spot- Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Kerekes/Bake Deco- Brooklyn, New York
- Upcake Supplies & Treat Shop- East Bronx, New York
- Cuppie Cake Creations- Houston, Texas
- Make it Sweet-Austin, Texas
- Cooks Cake & Candy- West Allis, Wisconsin
- Royale Sweets & Supplies-New York, New York
- Party Out The Box-Conyers, Georgia
- LaLa Land Bakery Supply-Dover, Delaware
- Cindyrella Cakes Cake Studio-Lithia Springs, Georgia